Littleworth Grange is a Cashless School. Payments for school dinners, trips, music lessons, wrap around care etc. can now be made online via ParentPay or by using PayPoint (click here to find your nearest PayPoint outlet). You can pay online through Parent Pay’s secure website using your debit/credit card, or in cash at PayPoint.
To set up this service, you will need an activation letter to access your account. If you haven’t received an activation letter, please contact the school office. Once you have activated your account, you will be able to make payments securely online at any time, as well as monitor the history of your payments and view the balance on your child’s account.
If you are unable to use the online account, you can still pay for things in cash at a local PayPoint outlet. The school office can give you a bar coded letter which can be used to make payment to school. A new letter is needed for each trip or event, which can be taken to a shop displaying the PayPoint symbol, where a cash payment can be made. (Each letter will contain a unique barcode which ensures payment reaches your account correctly). If you require a bar coded letter to make a payment, please contact the school office who will be happy to provide this.
School Dinners – Pay in advance so that you child can choose a meal daily in class.
Trips – Pay for school Trips through Parentpay. If you child is going on a trip, the academy will be able to send out a message to notify the relevant class, that a trip has been booked for your child.
Breakfast Club – This is available to all children in school. There is a small payment of £1.00 a day which can also be paid on Parentpay
You will need to have the account activation letter provided by your school to hand. You will also need to be able to access your email as your email address will become your new username and is used for the verification process.
(If you have lost your activation letter or not yet received it, please contact School)
Follow these 5 easy steps to create a new account,
1. Navigate to parentpay.com
2. Select Login at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and select Login.
4. Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
5. You can now log in to your account.
If you require any other assistance regarding ParentPay, Please Follow the ParentPay FAQ link below
If you have more than one child within Littleworth Grange, You are able to add up to six active children to a single ParentPay account, even if the children attend different schools.
Please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to www.parentpay.com and log into an existing activated account
2. If using a smart phone, or other mobile device, select the menu icon from the top of the page, and select Add a
child (If using a computer, select the Add a child icon from the top left of the home page or from the menu on the left)
3. Enter the activation codes exactly as written on the activation letter and select Continue
4. Enter the date of birth for the child you wish to add and click Confirm
5. Repeat this process for any other children you wish to add to your account – up to a maximum of 6 active children per account.
Please note: Please ensure that when adding a new child using an activation letter you have received, that you add them to your existing account where one exists.